What our clients say:
- "We have found the training works because it gives participants valuable knowledge and tools in an understandable presentation that doesn't require someone be an experienced communications expert or media relations manager to apply."
- “The on-camera experience was wonderful. I will be prepared the next time the media call.”
- "Barb and Jeff make the training sessions fun, engaging and interactive. People learn because they are involved, not just spectators, and that involvement is presented in a non-threatening session."
- “Very helpful! I feel much more confident about being interviewed.”
- “An exceptional program. I’d rate it a 10.”
- “The presenters are good teachers. Precise and to the point. Very practical.”
- “Barb and Jeff are enthusiastic – made it fun.”
- "What a great presentation! Packed with great information and completely entertaining!"
- "Enjoyed the ‘real-life’ simulation of the crisis management. Videotaping and following discussion was very informative as well."
- “Having a plan as to what steps take place and where to set up a command center makes is easier to focus on the crisis at hand rather than dealing with administrative details.”
- "Practicing responses to the tougher questions that might be posed in such a crisis situation will certainly be beneficial if confronted with a similar situation in real life."
- “Thank you for the privilege of attending this training.”